Get a library card & check-out materials
Applications are available at the circulation desk of the library. • Adults will need to bring a valid Texas driver's license. • A parent or guardian must sign applications for children and provide a valid Texas driver's license. • The cost of a library card is $5.00 for those living outside the Bullard city limits. • For all others, the card is free of charge.
· A large selection of print books and e-books for children, youth, and adults
· Playaway audio books for grades 3rd-5th
· Audio books for all ages
· Check-out period is 14-days for all items.
· Renewals allowed on all materials, unless item is placed on reserve
· Late Fees:
· Books: .20 cents per day
· DVDs: .50 cents per day
· Missing dust covers: $5.00
Copies & Printed Pages: Black and White: $.20 cents per page, Color: $1.00 per page.
Fax: $1 per page faxed
Our computers are equipped with:
• Educational games for children • Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint • Tutorials for some programs • Firefox for free internet access • TexShare Databases available from all computers • Electronic catalog (Online Public Access Catalog)
· Other services Assistance with the computers is available from the library staff. Computer classes available upon request.
· Reference assistance available
· Tech device help is available upon request from the Director.